Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Latest Doctor's Appointment
















Livia got a glowing health report last week at her latest check-up. She weighed 10 pounds, 12 ounces - yes, she's that big already (she's already in 3-6 month stuff in some brands). We changed her medicine for her reflux and it seems to be helping her. Dr. Riordan also told me she has colic; I told him, oh no, she doesn't cry and scream for hours on end (although sometimes it seems like it) and he said that's not necessarily what colic is. They say they grow out of colic between three and four months so at least we're halfway there. She just wants to eat for hours on end in the late evening but it's gotten better the last couple of nights. There were no shots this last visit but there will be next time; I was kind of disappointed because I was mentally prepared and now I'm just dreading it for another couple of weeks. Oh well, I guess a shot is better than whooping cough!
I'm getting better at capturing a smile on camera but Grandpa Putnam is right, digital cameras are too slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment